- Wisconsin Eviction Resources
- Organizing during Coronavirus
- Guides to Tenant Organizing
- Flyers and Graphics
- Landlord Information
- Outside Resources for Tenants
- Tenant Union Constitution and Bylaws
- Homeowner Resources
Wisconsin Eviction Resources
- Wisconsin Eviction Law
- Landlord / Tenant Law
- Find a Lawyer | Milwaukee
- MATU Eviction Additional Resources
Resources for Organizing during the Coronavirus
- Food Not Rent! Rent Forgiveness Guide – Los Angeles Tenants Union. Step-by-step guide for those who cannot or are refusing to pay rent. English/Spanish.
- The Tenants Will Win: TANC Pandemic Organizing Guide – Tenants and Neighborhood Councils, CA Bay Area. A quick guide with principles, strategy, resources and basic organizing steps.
- COVID-19 Organizing Guide – Philadelphia Tenants Union. A nuts-and-bolts organizing around tenant organizing and leadership building.
- Keep Your Rent: Organizing Materials – Parkdale Organize, Toronto, Canada. Guides, posters and FAQs based around the #KeepYourRent campaign.
- #CancelRent Organizing Toolkit – Autonomous Tenants Union, Chicago. Basic organizing resources, legal guide, tactics zine, along with Chicago specific resources. English/Spanish.
- Rebel Steps Podcast on COVID-19 and Rent Strikes. An audio guide with interviews on rent strike organizing that you can share with your neighbors.
- Sample Letter to Your Landlord. Copy this text and customize for your landlord, state and situation.
- How to Research Your Landland. Handy guide with resources on researching your landlord and what other properties they might own.
- Rebel Steps Podcast: Emergency Episode: COVID-19 (Rent Strike). A discussion of the practical steps of how to organize a rent strike.
Guides to Tenant Union Organizing
Flyers and Graphics
A small collection of graphics, free for use in tenants organizing campaigns.
Outside Resources for Tenants
- Legal Action of Wisconsin – Non-profit law firm seeking justice for low-income individuals
- Community Advocates Tenant Aid – advocacy, referral, and planning services for tenants
Tenant Union Constitutions and By-Laws
- Housing Resources Inc. – Buyer education, mortgage counseling, grant assistance, foreclosure prevention and more.